Friday, 11 October 2013

Trusting YOU ever again ?

I trust you so much
But now I have doubts on my trusting ablities that why did I trust you so much over a very little period of time....whether its LOVE or am I just looking for someone special who make me feel loved...no doubt you made me feel loved may be for a little period of time but you did it and I loved it... I don't know why I fell for you??? I made you so important person of my life that I wanna share each and every moment of my life with you...trust me I never care for anybody how much I cared for you...taking care of you the thing I loved to do that....whether its you office problems or your personal life crises I loved to take care of you I wanna make sure you are alright and you don't have any problem but now I have a doubte on myself that you want the same things what I wnated....I never said to you or may be never will but it hurts when you don't give time to me...that made me feel I am not important for you at all...in your world I don't have  a little space for me...its always about your friends your life and your office....what about me....??I am still searching the answers but it leads me no where...meeting your friends is so much important to you but when I asked it was a very busy day for you that HURTS....you just simply said I am having some problems and I wanna be just alone so my question is that if you wanna be just alone why even you let me enter in your life and made me feel that we signed up for the good, the bad and the ugly...you just cut me off and told me I wanna be alone JUST alone...your ignorence hurts and I ask the same question over and over again to myself that AM I IMPORTANT TO YOU EVER???? but it leads me no where over and over again...you told me I am perfect for you and againg you have a doubte that you can't take stand for what you love as you say you love me but seriously I have a VERY BIG doubte on that....you said you need my support and as far as I know that what I am doing supporting you from the day one....and belive me if you are ready to take stand what you belive you will always find me next to you holding your hand, for supporting you, for cheer you up in all the ups and downs in your life b'coz some where you became my life...I really don't know how it happened but YOU ARE.....and by all the means I meant it and I mean it and will always....but what happened in last few days it took my ability to trust you...I beacme that gal again who nevre belives in LOVE and  I am closing myself again b'coz I don't wanna hurt againg and don't want to go thru with that pain again...and if you are really serious for me so this time you have to do really hard work to bring me back...b'coz I close mysefl again just in case want to never get hurt again....you took my abilities to TRUST you again....I know you are trying hard to made me feel to trust you again but show that just don't tell me...b'coz  I want to trust you again but I need some more time...I want US to work out b'coz deep down somewhere I know you are my Prince Charming and I want to spend my rest of life with you jsut with YOU.
Just a request please prove me wrong and trust me I will be more than happy once in my life to proved to be WRONG.

Love You.....






 

3 comments:

  1. i can understand but sometimes circumstance make u choose other way which is very hurting........

    ReplyDelete