When I first met you I know that its not gonna be easy with you to be with you coz I know my self that I am a no relationship person...I am the person who can not say you have to be with me coz my theory of life is that if some one wants to be with you he/she will be with you no matter what it takes....b'coz I know I never ask my parents, my sister, my brother and my best friends to be in my life forcefully...they all are with me b'coz some where in their lives and in my life we compliment each other, we compatible to each other and top of that we they bear me at my worst....but with you I need to change my self a little bit coz at this point of time I dared to LOVE some one again...knowing that fact I will get hurt again...but somewhere deep in my heart I have feelings for you...my heart wants to love you...whether its our unexpected long drive, the time we spend with each other or the food you cook for me the fact I love it most b'coz you are the only person in my life till now who cooked for ME with all his heart ♥ you become my best friend the friend with whom we share everything...our pains, our joys, our emotions and all of US...I still love the fact you bear me with all your heart without saying a single word you always admire me, you always support me, you always love me and I know that you always will after knowing all the facts and changing everything between us... I am sure about one thing and will always be sure about it that whatever comes between us you will never stop loving me the nature of love will be change but the feelings and care you had for me you will always have for me....I know things changed between US very drastically and some where I am the only one who is responsible for all this...but I also know this fact I miss you each and every day...I miss all the talks, I miss the fights, I miss the drama and tantrums I use to through on you and you always took it serious...I miss US as besties....
So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be really hard. We’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you, me and our friendship every day…
I MISS YOU...

No comments:
Post a Comment